Empty strings are not accepted. Computational science entails using computers to analyze and solve scientific problems.
|Chandan Basu (NSC)
|Working on climate and weather codes
EU projects IS-ENES and PRACE.
|Marcus Lundberg (UPPMAX)
|I help users with productivity, program performance, and parallelisation. I also work with allocations and with sensitive data questions
|Peter Kjellström (NSC)
|All types of HPC Support.
|Peter Münger (NSC)
|Installation and support of MATLAB, Comsol, and Julia.
|Wei Zhang (NSC)
|code optimization, parallelization.
|Åke Sandgren (HPC2N)
|Freely available high performance library to perform fast Fourier transformations
|Performance profiler for parallel applications
|profiling and tracing tool-kit for performance analysis of parallel programs
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Computational science"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Parallel I/O Implementation on the Multiple Sequence Alignment Software ClustalW-MPI
- Parallel Programming Education
- Parallelization of a materials science code
- Performance Analysis of ad OSS Program
- Performance Benchmark of NEMO Oceanography Code
- Petascaling enabling and support for EC-EARTH3
- User:Peter Kjellström (NSC)
- User:Peter Münger (NSC)
- Portability performance analysis and improvement of ESM
- PRACE WP12: Network topology analysis and efficient collective design