Empty strings are not accepted. Computational science entails using computers to analyze and solve scientific problems.
|Field||AE FTE||General activities|
|Chandan Basu (NSC)||NSC||Computational science||100||Working on climate and weather codes|
EU projects IS-ENES and PRACE.
|Marcus Lundberg (UPPMAX)||UPPMAX||Computational science|
|100||I help users with productivity, program performance, and parallelisation.|
|Peter Kjellström (NSC)||NSC||Computational science||100||All types of HPC Support.|
|Peter Münger (NSC)||NSC||Computational science||60||Installation and support of MATLAB, Comsol, and Julia.|
|Wei Zhang (NSC)||NSC||Computational science|
|code optimization, parallelization.|
|Åke Sandgren (HPC2N)||HPC2N||Computational science||50||SGUSI|
|ARC client||Free||tool for accessing the Grid resources|
|FFTW||Free||Freely available high performance library to perform fast Fourier transformations|
|Scalasca||Free||Performance profiler for parallel applications|
|TAU||Free||profiling and tracing tool-kit for performance analysis of parallel programs|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Computational science"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Parallel I/O Implementation on the Multiple Sequence Alignment Software ClustalW-MPI
- Parallel Programming Education
- Parallelization of a materials science code
- Performance Analysis of ad OSS Program
- Performance Benchmark of NEMO Oceanography Code
- Petascaling enabling and support for EC-EARTH3
- User:Peter Kjellström (NSC)
- User:Peter Münger (NSC)
- Portability performance analysis and improvement of ESM
- PRACE WP12: Network topology analysis and efficient collective design