From SNIC Documentation
This page provides an overview on high performance computed related training available to users and personnel of the SNIC.
Training events offered or supported by SNIC
|Start date||End date||Event type||Location||Description|
|Deep Dive Code Analysis and Optimization (Stockholm, February 2017)||2457791.57 February 2017||2457791.57 February 2017||Course||Stockholm||Allinea Performance and Debugging Tools Workshop|
|Deep Dive Code Analysis and Optimization (Linkoeping, February 2017)||2457792.58 February 2017||2457792.58 February 2017||Course||Linköping||Allinea Performance and Debugging Tools Workshop|
|Deep Dive Code Analysis and Optimization (Lund, February 2017)||2457793.59 February 2017||2457793.59 February 2017||Course||Lund||Allinea Performance and Debugging Tools Workshop|
|Introduction to PDC (Feb 2017)||2457798.514 February 2017||2457798.514 February 2017||Course||Stockholm||Introduction to PDC|
|CodeRefinery Workshop on Sustainable Scientific Software Development (February 2017)||2457804.520 February 2017||2457806.522 February 2017||Course||Stockholm (PDC)||Teaching researchers in sustainable software development|
|Introduction to HPC2N and Kebnekaise (February 2017)||2457805.521 February 2017||2457805.521 February 2017||Course||Umeå (HPC2N)||Introduction to HPC2N and Kebnekaise|
An overview on training events offered in the past is available from the past training events page.
Training offered by other providers
- SeSE provides courses in the field of e-Science for PhD-students within the Swedish academia.
- PDC and SeSE have an annual summerschool at the end of August.
- The NeIC training calendar provides an overview on training available in the Nordic area.
- The Prace training portal provides an overview on the training offers available from PRACE. These include course, tutorials and slide sets from past events.
- HLRS in Germany, in cooperation with other German HPC centres overs an extensive HPC training program. See the HLRS website for the 2015 program. Some courses are offered in English while others use German as the teaching language.
Community specific training
- The Science for Life Laboratory (SciLifeLab) provides training courses focused on molecular biosciences.
Online training material
|Data Management Seminar Online||Data management seminar recording|
|SNIC Science Cloud Workshop Material||Material for technical training and workshops hosted by SNIC Science Cloud.|
- SNIC coordinated training project page.