From SNIC Documentation
This page provides an overview on high performance computed related training available to users and personnel of the SNIC.
Training events offered or supported by SNIC
|Start date||End date||Event type||Location||Description|
|Matlab (Lunarc, October '16)||2457666.55 October 2016||2457666.55 October 2016||Workshop||Lund||Parallel Computing in MATLAB and Scaling to SNIC HPC Clusters|
|Matlab (C3SE, October '16)||2457667.56 October 2016||2457667.56 October 2016||Workshop||Göteborg||Parallel Computing in MATLAB and Scaling to SNIC HPC Clusters|
|Matlab (LiU, October '16)||2457668.57 October 2016||2457668.57 October 2016||Seminar||Linköping||MATLAB Programming Techniques|
|Matlab (Uppmax, October '16)||2457668.57 October 2016||2457668.57 October 2016||Workshop||Uppsala||Parallel Computing in MATLAB and Scaling to SNIC HPC Clusters|
|Matlab (HPC2N, October '16)||2457671.510 October 2016||2457671.510 October 2016||Workshop||Umeå||Parallel Computing in MATLAB and Scaling to SNIC HPC Clusters|
|Matlab (PDC, October '16)||2457674.513 October 2016||2457674.513 October 2016||Workshop||Stockholm||Parallel Computing in MATLAB and Scaling to SNIC HPC Clusters|
|Code Optimisation and Performance Tuning for Xeon Processors (October 2016)||2457691.530 October 2016||2457694.52 November 2016||Course||Stockholm (PDC)||Advanced Programming techniques for performance improvement of numerical simulation codes|
|MPI (Lunarc November 2016)||2457700.58 November 2016||2457702.510 November 2016||Course||Lund (Lunarc)||An introduction to parallel programming using MPI|
An overview on training events offered in the past is available from the past training events page.
Training offered by other providers
- SeSE provides courses in the field of e-Science for PhD-students within the Swedish academia.
- PDC and SeSE have an annual summerschool at the end of August.
- The NeIC training calendar provides an overview on training available in the Nordic area.
- The Prace training portal provides an overview on the training offers available from PRACE. These include course, tutorials and slide sets from past events.
- HLRS in Germany, in cooperation with other German HPC centres overs an extensive HPC training program. See the HLRS website for the 2015 program. Some courses are offered in English while others use German as the teaching language.
Community specific training
- The Science for Life Laboratory (SciLifeLab) provides training courses focused on molecular biosciences.
Online training material
|Data Management Seminar Online||Data management seminar recording|
|SNIC Science Cloud Workshop Material||Material for technical training and workshops hosted by SNIC Science Cloud.|
- SNIC coordinated training project page.