User:Hamish Struthers (NSC)
From SNIC Documentation
|Hamish Struthers (NSC)
- PhD. in Chemistry.
- Started at NSC 1 January, 2013.
- Develop multi-category LIM3 sea-ice capabilities in EC-Earth 3
- Porting Earth system models to triolith
- Infrastructure for the European Network for Earth System modelling - Phase 2
- Integration of OpenIFS into EC-Earth3
- Technical development of the EC-Earth3 Single Column Model (SCM)
- Implementation of parallel NetCDF output and COSP in OpenIFS
- Configuration of CAM5.3 nudged to ERA-Interim reanalysis and related post-processing software
- EC-Earth/COSP code analysis
- Bolin Centre software management through local modules - trial evaluation.
- Nordic collaboration on e-infrastructures for Earth System Modeling