Dalton CPP-LR parallelization
|Name||Dalton CPP-LR parallelization|
|Description||Parallelization of the coupled cluster complex polarization propagator module in the Dalton program|
This project is the result of a request for application expert support. See here for the original request (PDF).
Requestors and collaborators:
- Prof. Patrick Norrman, Computational Physics, IFM - Linköping University
- Dr. Joanna Kauczor, Computational Physics, IFM - Linköping University
Project is established in two phases.
Phase 1 (~10 work days):
- Meet with requestors to discuss the proposal ✓
- Profile and analyze the code to figure out the time consuming parts ✓
- Suggest a parallelization strategy ✓
Report of work in phase 1 (PDF).
- Work on the parallelization with the requestors
|Chandan Basu (NSC)||NSC||Application expert||Computational science|
|Soon-Heum Ko (NSC)||NSC||Application expert||Computational fluid dynamics|
|Torben Rasmussen (NSC)||NSC||Application expert||Computational chemistry|