From SNIC Documentation
(Difference between revisions)
Latest revision as of 09:48, 8 October 2019
|Elias Rudberg (UPPMAX)
Application expert in Algorithm and code development, 50% full time equivalent, financed by Uppsala University
- Is active
- General activities
- I give advice to users regarding programming, compiling, debugging, optimizing, and parallelizing their code.
- Other activities
- Works 50% with method development research in computational chemistry and numerical quantum dynamics at the Division of Scientific Computing, Department of Information Technology, Uppsala University.
- ITC building 2, floor 4, room 2440
- Division of Scientific Computing
- Department of Information Technology
- Uppsala University