From SNIC Documentation
|Weine Olovsson (NSC)
Application expert in Computational materials science, 90% full time equivalent
- General activities
- Application support, installation and help
- Other activities
- 10% research at IFM, Theoretical Physics
- House G
- Linköpings universitet
- SE-581 83 Linköping
- Ph.D. in Physics at Uppsala University 2005.
- Working at Linköping University since May 2011.
- My main research topic is theoretical spectroscopy, for example XPS (core-level binding energy shifts), XAS and RIXS (using e.g. the Bethe-Salpeter equation).
Helping users with basic and more advanced support for software such as VASP, Quantum Espresso, WIEN2k. Experience with and also helping for many other codes in the area of computational materials science. Benchmarking and testing of codes.