User:Torben Rasmussen (NSC)/Main
NOTE: This site is under constant development and is still in the very early days of it's existence!
Welcome to the general SNIC knowledge base and documentations site.
The aim of this site is that you should be able to get information, help, tips-and-tricks, etc. regarding the most widely used computational tools and scientific applications. The site also aims to provide general documentation related to the SNIC HPC-centres and various SNIC initiatives.
- Research areas
- Articles on this site are generally marked as relevant for one or more research areas. On this page you see a list of the research areas for which at least one relevant article exists.
- On the page for a specific research area, you find a list of the software articles that have been marked as relevant for that research area. Here you also find a list of the application experts that are associated with the given research area.
- Here you find links to all the software related articles.
- Here you find documentation for using the grid-resources provided by SweGrid.
- Here you find documentation regarding the Swedish storage initiative.
- Under support, you find an overview of all the support e-mail addresses available for requesting support along with a description of what type of requests that the address is meant to handle.
- Under people, you find a presentation of all the authors that contribute to the site.
- Application experts are SNIC personnel that to some extend are available for advanced application support through this site and the application-support address.
- Systems experts are SNIC personnel that maintain and develop the various resources and provide help and support for using the resources through this site and the various HPC-centre web sites and support addresses.
All pages on this site have parallel discussion pages (follow the link Discussion in the top of each page) where anyone interested can discuss the original page; add comments, suggestions, their own tips, new links etc. All you need to do to be able to edit a discussion page is to create an account for this wiki (Log in / create account). Creating an account only requires that you register a working e-mail address. Once you have an account, you can log in by following the link in the top right-hand corner of any page.
We strongly encourage all users to add comments etc. to the discussion pages, so we can improve the knowledge base and keep the provided information as fresh as possible.