From SNIC Documentation
Revision as of 13:26, 22 March 2018 by Joachim Hein (LUNARC)
This page provides an overview on high performance computed related training available to users and personnel of the SNIC.
Training events offered or supported by SNIC
|Start date||End date||Event type||Location||Description|
|Uppmax Intro Course (January 2019)||2458504.521 January 2019||2458507.524 January 2019||Course||Uppsala||Introduction course for new users of Uppmax systems|
|Introduction to HPC2N (January 2019)||2458506.523 January 2019||2458506.523 January 2019||Course||Umeå||Introduction to HPC2N|
|Awk workshop (UPPMAX, January 2019)||2458508.525 January 2019||2458508.525 January 2019||Course||Uppsala (UPPMAX)||Introduction to awk and sed|
|Course: Efficient MD simulations at HPC2N (February 2019)||2458535.521 February 2019||2458535.521 February 2019||Course||Umeå||Efficient MD simulations at HPC2N|
An overview on training events offered in the past is available from the past training events page.
Training offered by other providers
- SeSE provides courses in the field of e-Science for PhD-students within the Swedish academia.
- PDC and SeSE have an annual summerschool at the end of August.
- The NeIC training calendar provides an overview on training available in the Nordic area.
- The Prace training portal provides an overview on the training offers available from PRACE. These include course, tutorials and slide sets from past events.
- HLRS in Germany, in cooperation with other German HPC centres overs an extensive HPC training program. See the HLRS training website for an overview on the upcoming training events. Some courses are offered in English while others use German as the teaching language. In addition, the German HPC calender aims to list all HPC related Events (e.g. training, conferences) in Germany.
- The CodeRefinery project delivers workshops and events to train Nordic research groups in state-of-the-art tools and practices in modern collaborative software engineering to build modular, reusable, maintainable, sustainable, reproducible, and robust software.
Community specific training
- The Science for Life Laboratory (SciLifeLab) provides training courses focused on molecular biosciences.
Online training material
|Data Management Seminar Online||Data management seminar recording|
|SNIC Science Cloud Workshop Material||Material for technical training and workshops hosted by SNIC Science Cloud.|
- SNIC coordinated training project page.