From SNIC Documentation
Revision as of 13:26, 22 March 2018 by Joachim Hein (LUNARC)
This page provides an overview on high performance computed related training available to users and personnel of the SNIC.
Training events offered or supported by SNIC
|Start date||End date||Event type||Location||Description|
|Research data for open science (Lund, April 2019)||2458598.525 April 2019||2458598.525 April 2019||Seminar||Lund (LUNARC)||Making your research data fit for a future of open science and open data|
|Tensorflow and Deep Learning, HPC2N, 8-9 May 2019||2458611.58 May 2019||2458612.59 May 2019||Course||Umeå||Tensorflow and Deep Learning|
|C3SE Introductory Seminar May 8 2019||2458611.58 May 2019||2458611.58 May 2019||Seminar||Göteborg||Seminar for new users at C3SE, describing how to use our systems|
|Vasp best practices (Stockholm, May 2019)||2458632.529 May 2019||2458632.529 May 2019||Seminar||Stockholm (PDC)||VASP best practices|
An overview on training events offered in the past is available from the past training events page.
Training offered by other providers
- SeSE provides courses in the field of e-Science for PhD-students within the Swedish academia.
- PDC and SeSE have an annual summerschool at the end of August.
- The NeIC training calendar provides an overview on training available in the Nordic area.
- The Prace training portal provides an overview on the training offers available from PRACE. These include course, tutorials and slide sets from past events.
- HLRS in Germany, in cooperation with other German HPC centres overs an extensive HPC training program. See the HLRS training website for an overview on the upcoming training events. Some courses are offered in English while others use German as the teaching language. In addition, the German HPC calender aims to list all HPC related Events (e.g. training, conferences) in Germany.
- The CodeRefinery project delivers workshops and events to train Nordic research groups in state-of-the-art tools and practices in modern collaborative software engineering to build modular, reusable, maintainable, sustainable, reproducible, and robust software.
Community specific training
- The Science for Life Laboratory (SciLifeLab) provides training courses focused on molecular biosciences.
Online training material
|Data Management Seminar Online||Data management seminar recording|
|Online training materials||Overview page on online training materials freely available|
|SNIC Science Cloud Workshop Material||Material for technical training and workshops hosted by SNIC Science Cloud.|
- SNIC coordinated training project page.