User:Rossen Apostolov (PDC)
From SNIC Documentation
|Rossen Apostolov (PDC)
- Working at PDC since 2010
- Ph.D. 2008 in Computational Biophysics
- Working on Gromacs development
- Involved in ScalaLife
- Expert support to the end-users of MD applications
- Maintenance/benchmarking/performance analysis of MD simulations software on SNIC resources
- New format, library and API for efficient storage of binary trajectory data.
- Multi-level MD - hybrid-QM/MM simulations of membrane systems.
- Automated systems for multi-scale molecular simulations.