Setting your Swestore password
From SNIC Documentation
This page describes how to find your Swestore username and how to set your password.
- First, open a new web browser tab/window and log in to the SUPR portal at https://supr.snic.se/
- Click Accounts in the left hand menu to show the Accounts page.
- Note your Username for the Swestore resource.
- To initiate the password change/reset process, click Reset Password
- You are now presented with the Prove Your Identity to Swestore page.
- Click Prove My Identity to Swestore
- You are now redirected to the Swestore password change page.
- Choose a new password unique to Swestore.
- NEVER use the same password for multiple resources!
- It's better to use a long password that you are comfortable typing than a short password with lots of weird special characters that you get wrong.
- Please be patient as it might take some time to move on to the next screen.
- Enter the new password in the Password and Verification text entry boxes and click Set.
- The page will reload and display if the password change was successful or not.
- If the text Password change was successful is displayed you have completed the password change procedure, close the web browser tab/window.
- If an error message is displayed, note if there is any specific complaints (ie. password length), correct and retry.