Getting started with SweGrid
From SNIC Documentation
This document is a short overview of the articles that can help you getting started with using the grid-resources provided by SweGrid.
Note that the articles linked to below are not meant as a replacement for documentation found at the NorduGrid Web-site, but as a complement. These articles also provide documentation on SweGrid specific usage.
An index over all articles regarding the Grid can be found on the Grid computing category page.
- ARC client installation
- To submit jobs to the Grid, you must have the ARC client installed on your desktop or laptop.
- Grid certificates
- Authentication for Grid resources is handled by Grid certificates. This article describes how to request and use a Grid certificate.
- Using SweGrid resources
- Covers the basic steps for setting up and submitting a job to the Grid.
- Application examples
- Article showing various examples.
- Accessing Swestore with the ARC client
- Describes the basic steps, such as copying files, listing files, etc.
- ARC developer guide
- Instructions for ARC developers