Exporting a client certificate on Windows
From SNIC Documentation
Both Internet Explorer and Chrome uses the infrastructure present in the Windows operating system for certificate storage and retrieval, so the process to export is the same for both browsers.
- In the Control Panel, open Internet Options and click the Certificates button on the Content tab.
- On the Personal tab, select the certificate to export and click the Export... button.
- Follow the wizard process, select Yes, export the private key on the page asking whether to export the private key.
- Select Personal Information Exchange - PKCS #12 (.PFX) on the Export File Format page.
- Enter and remember a password to protect the file with, you'll need this to access it later.
- Select a location and filename for the exported certificate.
- Finish the wizard.