From SNIC Documentation
Revision as of 09:35, 10 July 2014 by Joachim Hein (LUNARC)
This page provides an overview on high performance computed related training available to users and personnel of the SNIC.
Training events offered or supported by SNIC
|Start date||End date||Event type||Location||Description|
|C3SE Introductory Seminar November 20 2018||2458442.520 November 2018||2458442.520 November 2018||Seminar||Göteborg||Seminar for new users at C3SE, describing how to use our systems|
|MPI (Lund November 2018)||2458443.521 November 2018||2458445.523 November 2018||Course||Lund (LUNARC)||An introduction to parallel programming using MPI|
|Introduction to Deep Learning, Umeå (22-23 November 2018)||2458444.522 November 2018||2458445.523 November 2018||Course||HPC2N, Umeå||Introduction to Deep Learning|
|Scientific Visualisation (Uppsala, Nov 2018)||2458448.526 November 2018||2458452.530 November 2018||Workshop||Uppsala (UPPMAX)||Scientific Visualisation Workshop|
|How to work effectively on Tetralith / Sigma (Linköping Nov 2018)||2458450.528 November 2018||2458450.528 November 2018||Course||Linköping (NSC)||How to work effectively on Tetralith|
|How to work effectively on Tetralith (Stockholm Dec 2018)||2458457.55 December 2018||2458457.55 December 2018||Course||Stockholm University||How to work effectively on Tetralith|
An overview on training events offered in the past is available from the past training events page.
Training offered by other providers
- SeSE provides courses in the field of e-Science for PhD-students within the Swedish academia.
- Summerschool: Introduction to High-Performance Computing, 18-29 August 2014, PDC
- The Prace training portal provides an overview on the training offers available from PRACE. These include course, tutorials and slide sets from past events.
Community specific training
- The Science for Life Laboratory (SciLifeLab) provides training courses focused on molecular biosciences.
- SNIC coordinated training project page.